- About APS
Monfortian Education Charter School Crest Vision, Purpose, Motto, Values Milestones School Management Committee Staff Directory School Song Financial Information Fees Progression Chart Newsletter Careers Frequently Asked Questions Privacy Statement
- Key Partners
Importance of Partnerships to APS NTUC Income Temasek Foundation Cares Changi Foundation SATS ST Engineering
- The ART
About The ART Menu An Evening @ The ART Friend of APS Packages Contact Us
- Contact Us
- APS Portal
ITE Skills Certificate (ISC)
· ISC in Baking Practices equips students with the fundamental baking techniques they need to handle kitchen equipment and prepare a range of bread, cake and pastry products.
· ISC in Culinary Skills equips students with essential kitchen practices, fundamentals in western cuisine and preparations of popular local dishes.
· ISC in Desktop Publishing and Design aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge in a range of desktop publishing software and provide them a platform for them to exercise their design creativity in collateral design and graphics editing.
· ISC in Facility Services provides students with the skills and knowledge in performing first-line maintenance, repairing and servicing of air-conditioning systems, water service and sanitary plumbing systems and electrical systems, in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines, statutory requirements and respective code of practices.
· ISC in Hairdressing provides students with skills and knowledge in a range of hairdressing services including shampooing, hair cutting, hair perming, hair colouring, and hairstyling as well as salon operations and customer service techniques for the hairdressing industry.
· ISC in Hospitality Services provides students with the essential knowledge and skills in food preparation, food and beverage service, housekeeping, and customer service.