- About APS
Character Education Montfort Development Programme iSTAY Programme Income OrangeAid APS Challenge Arts Appreciation Programme Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) Sexuality Education Programme Foundation Education Vocational Education ITE Skills Certificate Skills Induction Programme Industry Experiential Programme
- Key Partners
Importance of Partnership to APS NTUC Income Temasek Foundation Cares Changi Foundation SATS ST Engineering Partners Newsletter
Calendar of Activities Events
- The ART
About The ART Menu An Evening @ The ART Friend of APS Packages Contact Us
- Contact Us
ITE Skills Certificate (ISC)
· ISC in Baking Practices equips students with the fundamental baking techniques they need to handle kitchen equipment and prepare a range of bread, cake and pastry products.
· ISC in Culinary Skills equips students with essential kitchen practices, fundamentals in western cuisine and preparations of popular local dishes.
· ISC in Desktop Publishing and Design aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge in a range of desktop publishing software and provide them a platform for them to exercise their design creativity in collateral design and graphics editing.
· ISC in Facility Services provides students with the skills and knowledge in performing first-line maintenance, repairing and servicing of air-conditioning systems, water service and sanitary plumbing systems and electrical systems, in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines, statutory requirements and respective code of practices.
· ISC in Hairdressing provides students with skills and knowledge in a range of hairdressing services including shampooing, hair cutting, hair perming, hair colouring, and hairstyling as well as salon operations and customer service techniques for the hairdressing industry.
· ISC in Hospitality Services provides students with the essential knowledge and skills in food preparation, food and beverage service, housekeeping, and customer service.
Desktop Publishing and Design